- Accessorize with Lottare 2017/3/24
- New Faucet Collection for 2015 from Lottare! 2015/1/14
- Lottare Sustainability 2015/1/12
- Lottare Granite Composite 2015/1/8
- The Concept of Lottare 2015/1/6
- Farmhouse Sinks 2015/1/5
- For Best Results, Always go Lottare Stainless Steel 2015/1/2
- Lottare Kitchen and Bathroom 2014/12/18
Lottare Granite Composite2015/1/8
Lottare Granite CompositeJanuary 8, 2015
Lottare has announced their new line of Granite Composite Sinks for 2015.
The Granitali Collection granite composite kitchen sinks will, at first, feature three distinctive composite sink models. A classic single basin sink, an equal double sink and an offset sink will trumpet in this new series of Granite Composite Sinks for Lottare. They will be offered in three unique color ways: Black, Graphite and Chocolate.
The beauty of these sinks speaks for itself, but what really sets them apart is the material that they are constructed of. Lottare’s Granite Composite is a green material which recycles granite and, then forms it into breath-taking water vessels. The advantages to granite composite compared to traditional sink materials are numerous, including more durable, less resistant to denting and scratching, offer more color choices, offer unique shapes, and so on.
The trend toward sustainable and longer lasting materials has already taken foot; leave it to Lottare to take it to the next level.